Fire valves - uncompromising safety in case of fire on deck and ashore.
Fixed fittings and valves have an indispensable place in building protection. They serve to rescue and protect people in the event of a fire. Fire extinguishing fittings therefore play an important role. They are an integral part of the fire protection concept. Planning and execution of such non-automatic extinguishing systems with fire hose connection devices for wall hydrants is regulated in DIN 14462. Time saves lives. The functional efficiency of such hose connection valves has top priority. Attention should always be paid to a smooth OPEN/CLOSED test. Regular maintenance also minimises the risk of leakage or water damage. These valves are subject to the imperative of functionality in case of operation. With fire extinguishing valves from Barthel Armaturen, you fully cover the requirements for planning, maintenance and operation - during longer periods of non-use as well as in case of operation.
Various fire extinguishing fittings, made of the corrosion-resistant and durable material gunmetal, are safe solutions for building protection or personal protection on frigates, dinghies or large container ships. Extinguishing water supply starts with the hose connection valves.
- Diaphragm Fire Globe Valve (Hose Connection Valve), 06-010Article Number: 06-010Material Body: gunmetal
- Diaphragm Fire Globe Valve (Hose Connection Valve), 06-011Article Number: 06-011Material Body: gunmetal
- Fire Globe Valve 30° (Hose Connection Valve), 06-005-30Article Number: 06-005-30Material Body: brass
- Fire Globe Valve 30° (Hose Connection Valve), 06-006-30Article Number: 06-006-30Material Body: gunmetal/brass
- Fire Globe Valve 30° (Hose Connection Valve), 06-007-30Article Number: 06-007-30Material Body: gunmetal/brass
- Fire Globe Valve 30° (Hose Connection Valve), 06-008-30Article Number: 06-008-30Material Body: gunmetal/brass
- Fire Globe Valve 90° (Hose Connection Valve), 06-007-90Article Number: 06-007-90Material Body: gunmetal/brass